About the Course
This 6-week iCBT (Intensive Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) course will introduce you to Mindfulness and iCBT tools and techniques that focus on treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), panic attacks and panic disorder.
Research on the effectiveness of iCBT suggests that it is effective for treating Anxiety disorders such as OCD, panic disorder, anxiety symptoms in children with mild autism spectrum disorder, and severe mood disorders.
I-CBT may also help people who have tried traditional CBT, but have not found it feasible or successful. Alternatively, I-CBT sessions may introduce people to this form of psychotherapy, and its benefits, thus serving as a catalyst for traditional CBT treatment.
- An in depth exploration into Anxiety, Panic and iCBT
- Discover the science behind panic and tension
- Uncover the tools to help you reduce stress, manage anxiety, relieve tension and reduce panic attacks
- Obtain a greater insight to anxious thoughts, emotions, reactions and triggers
- Feel in control of your life, regain hope and feel encouraged about the future
Join the waitlist here:
The 6-week course is delivered via our online learning academy. You will be presented with a series of two or three video-style lessons, where we will provide guidance and insight on the topic we are addressing that week. We will also present exercises for the week and take you through the tool or practices. You will also find a case study to help you gain concept and a reflection. At the end of each lesson you will be given a ‘self-work’ assignment for you to complete before the next week’s module.
- Course Orientation
- Module 1 : Anxiety and Panic
- Module 2 : Why We Panic
- Module 3 : Anxious Thoughts
- Module 4 : Anxious Emotions (panic)
- Module 5 : Panic Triggers
- Module 6 : Goals for Managing Panic and Anxiety