About this course
This course will help you to understand the strong emotions and anxieties you may be experiencing in your interpersonal relationships.
Throughout this course, you will uncover a set of tools that are rooted in the practices of mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy. You will find a combination of informal and formal mindfulness practices alongside worksheets and journaling Mindfulness based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MCBT) to help you heal your anxious attachment style and significantly improve your intimate relationships.
This course is still in development, but to learn more about the course and its content – please sign up for updates below. This page will be updated as the course progresses through the development stages.
Healing your anxious attachment
- Course by : House of Self
- Course Duration : 6 weeks
- Therapeutic Modality: MCBT
For further information on this course, please contact us at [email protected]
- Develop an understanding of Anxious Attachments and MBCT
- Learn the skills to explore the awareness of thoughts in relation to attachments
- Enhance your awareness of emotional attachments
- Notice behaviours mindfully
- Understand and overcome fear of rejection and abandonment
- Learn how to build trust with yourself and others
- Uncover mindfulness practices for anxious attachments
Keep me posted on this course: