About the Course
Having solid, strong boundaries is an essential part of taking care of our emotional wellbeing. Boundaries help to protect our physical and emotional energy, time and overall quality of life. Boundaries are vitally important in helping us to honour our feelings, and ultimately, our needs.
However, if you are an empath or highly sensitive person, establishing boundaries can feel exhausting, challenging or unkind.
A huge part of why boundaries are often hard to establish, set and stick to stems from the uncertainty around what our needs might actually be. If we remain unaware of our needs, we might make choices we instantly regret. This course has been developed to help you establish exactly what your needs are in a bid to help you set healthier more fulfilling boundaries that can positively enhance the quality of your life experience.
By the end of this course you will fully understand your needs, find the compassion and care for self whilst setting boundaries that are respectful of yourself and natural tendencies and discover a new found energy and confidence to say, no, unapologetically.
Boundaries and Empathy
- Course by : House of Self
- Course Duration : 6 weeks
- Therapeutic Modality: i-CBT
To learn more about this course, please contact us on email@example.com
- How to structure and implement healthy boundary setting
- Understand your personal core values and needs
- Utilise Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) skills to build strong boundaries
- Recognise your need for external validation and understand validation triggers
- Obtain a greater insight to self, childhood traumas and your need to people please
- How to protect your energy and confidently implement healthy boundaries
Join the waitlist for this course:
The 6-week course is delivered via our online learning academy. You will be presented with a series of two or three video-style lessons, where we will provide guidance and insight on the topic we are addressing that week. We will also present exercises for the week and take you through the tool or practices. You will also find a case study to help you gain concept and a reflection. At the end of each lesson you will be given a ‘self-work’ assignment for you to complete before the next week’s module.
- Course Orientation
- Module 1 : Unpacking Empathy
- Module 2 : Core Values
- Module 3 : Why We Need Boundaries
- Module 4 : On Validation and Empathy
- Module 5 : A Healthy ‘No’
- Module 6 : Setting Empathic Boundaries
- Course Conclusion