Do you feel in control of your stress and anxiety?
Be honest with yourself. It’s okay if the answer is no!
We are living in especially anxiety-provoking times and sometimes the feeling that we need to just keep going or stay productive distracts us from what’s really going on…
Most people experience stress and anxiety, but when these feelings get in the way of our ability to live and enjoy life, it’s important to take action.
That could be finding (or continuing with) therapy, taking our course or both!
This course could be right for you if:
- You want to learn to face fears and tackle strong emotions, whether these are new or you’ve experienced anxiety or low moods before
- You don’t feel ready for therapy or have no private space at home to speak to a therapist
- You’re looking for an online course that is based in science and goes further than Instagram “self-care tips,” promoting true wellness and self-care
Disclaimer: This course does not intend to replace traditional therapy with a professional and qualified therapist. If you are in the midst of a depression and it makes it too difficult to concentrate on some of the practices, then it might make sense to speak to your GP or consult a therapist and discuss the best time for you to begin or continue the program.
Finding Relief from Stress and
Anxiety During Challenging Times
- Course by : House of Self
- Course Duration : Self-paced
- Modalities: CBT & Mindfulness
*If you are facing financial hardship, please contact us on [email protected] where we will be happy to help you access the course.
How does the course work?
This course is structured so as to give you back control over your emotions in your own time. Because it’s entirely self-paced, you’ll be able to relax and explore your thoughts and feelings each week.
You’ll learn a range of tools and techniques for when stress and anxiety crop up. So, no matter the external circumstances, you’ll be able to find peace inside yourself.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about if this course is suitable for your needs at this time, please drop us an email on [email protected] where we will be happy to help.