Beat procrastination, banish the guilt and get it done. Procrastination is the act of delaying or postponing a task or set of tasks. Procrastination is the force that prevents you from following through on what you set out to do. We have created a series of 9 worksheets to help you audit your tasks in a way that brings you into an awareness of self in a compassionate and understanding way so you can get your tasks done and feel great!
How It Works
1. Add to cart and head to checkout
2. Create your account with us to purchase
3. Check your email for the automatic access link to your download
You can log back in whenever you need, to re-access your downloads at any time
4. Click the link under downloads in your ‘Thanks for shopping with us’ email
5. Your file will automatically download. Save it or print it.
• This product includes 1 licence for personal use. This means you can download and print the worksheets as many times as you need for your own personal use. Your download does not expire so long as you maintain your account at House of Self. The printable file that you download is yours, forever.
• Downloads must not be used for republication, redistribution or resale.
• Using the download to create new items other than what is advertised as the intended use, is strictly not allowed.
• Your purchase does not include copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
• Due to the nature of a digital product it can’t be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be reviewed case by case as we care that you are 100% satisfied with your download.
• No physical item is sent in the mail when you purchase a digital product.
Disclaimer: The Procrastination Audit is a series of self-development worksheets created to help you work through procrastination. It does not, nor does it intend to replace the work undertaken with a licensed psychotherapist.