This micro e-booklet introduces you to the concept of your shadow self and kickstarts your journey to begin working with it – not against it. According to Carl Jung, the shadow side or shadow self includes all the elements of your unconscious personality. Doing shadow work will allow you to pull out a version of yourself that you might have hidden from yourself or society for years. It is tough and challenging work but also holds the potential for enormous personal growth.
The little details: 24 lovingly crafted pages, size a5. Print edition coming soon.
How It Works
1. Add to cart and head to checkout
2. Create your account with us to purchase
3. Check your email for the automatic access link to your download
You can log back in whenever you need, to re-access your downloads at any time
4. Click the link under downloads in your ‘Thanks for shopping with us’ email
5. Your file will automatically download. Save it or print it.
• This product includes 1 licence for personal use. This means you can download and print the template as many times as you need for your own personal use. Your download does not expire so long as you maintain your account at House of Self. The printable file that you download is yours, forever.
• Downloads must not be used for republication, redistribution or resale.
• Using the download to create new items other than what is advertised as the intended use, is strictly not allowed.
• Your purchase does not include copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
• Due to the nature of a digital product it can’t be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be reviewed case by case as we care that you are 100% satisfied with your download.
• No physical item is sent in the mail when you purchase a digital product.
Disclaimer: Shadow work is difficult and challenging work. This booklet offers a brief introduction to shadow work with some insightful but challenging exercises however it does not, nor does it intend to replace the work undertaken with a licensed psychotherapist.