Instructions for use:
- Print this off ahead of your therapy session and spend 10 minutes exploring some of the things that have come up for you in the past week. Perhaps use this space to write down the things you want to talk about but always end up forgetting.
- When your session has finished, take some time out to reflect on how you are feeling. Did you have any moments worth remembering? Did you feel something different? Whatever it is, jot this down in your ‘Post Therapy Notes’ box.
- Has your therapist assigned any homework or things for you to look into? Any books you might want to read? Perhaps set yourself your own homework, or ‘selfwork’ as we like to call it, to continue learning outside of your therapy session.
How It Works
1. Add to cart and head to checkout
2. Create your account with us to purchase
3. Check your email for the automatic access link to your download
You can log back in whenever you need, to re-access your downloads at any time
4. Click the link under downloads in your ‘Thanks for shopping with us’ email
5. Your file will automatically download. Save it or print it.
• This product includes 1 licence for personal use. This means you can download and print the template as many times as you need for your own personal use. Your download does not expire so long as you maintain your account at House of Self. The printable file that you download is yours, forever.
• Downloads must not be used for republication, redistribution or resale.
• Using the download to create new items other than what is advertised as the intended use, is strictly not allowed.
• Your purchase does not include copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
• Due to the nature of a digital product it can’t be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be reviewed case by case as we care that you are 100% satisfied with your download.
• No physical item is sent in the mail when you purchase a digital product.